Skip to main content

scratch-mind

to Allah we shall return eternally, to face the real of reality.

Hi? How'd have you been? it has been too long since I last met you here, right?  up to six-seven years I assumed? long story short, six years with ups and downs: battling with some serious issues of mental health, jinxing your lowest self-esteem, barely to breathe, couldn't choose which way leads to wider horizon of promising life [financial and career I supposed?] all these things keep me anxious about future though I know I do not hold it... only He does. and yeah now I'm facing with a serious issue of body health (still a shocking news to me) I'm sure He loves me unconditionally *wipe tears. well it definitely a hard-rock ship coursing my undergrad life. not a smooth sailing told ya. but I'd say I definitely made it, yes I was. obviously with His helps and grace upon me. you can tell my eyes, they're holding pure liquid-crystal-white whenever the storms started to shake my mind; Oct 19th, 2021 // 12 RA 1443H ;(it was The Prophet Muhammad's birthday, peace

Before You Judge My Life.

Bismillah.

-----------------------------------------------------------------



Tup tup tup.
*Capai Mp4* *Earphone disumbat semahunya*
Cukup penat dengan keadaan sekeliling.
*Tarik nafas* 

                     Senja melakar hati yang gersang dengan cinta Illahi.
                     Fuhh. Janganlah Kau biarkan perasaan ini jauh pergi.
  Cukup sekali aku pernah melalui zaman jahiliah yang dasyat tak terperi.
                           Sungguh sakit. Cuma degil nak tegak berdiri.
                                                             Degil.


Tapi kini, apa yang kau lihat pada aku?
Tak sama seperti dahulu.
Cukuplah dosa dosa berkarat.
Tak mampu lagi aku ingin sambung melarat.
Cukuplah agama Islam sebagai peneman.
Aku sudah pun berasa selamat.
Bersyukur masih lagi diberi perhatian dan bimbingan.
Izinkan aku terus melakar indahnya perjuangan
Even aku cuma sang Muslimah dipandangan.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------


                                                        Listen with your heart,
                                                                   Please.

                                                     Before you judge my life,
                                                    my past or my character,
                                           walk the path that I have traveled,
                                                 live my sorrow, my doubts,
                                          my fear, my pain and my laughter.

"Amaran keras"
            Everyone have a story,
               when you've live my life then you can judge me.

It just same like this laaa.


Don't judge her because,
She is different, 
Or special.

Don't disrespect her because,
She doesn't follow your words
Or lie to your face.
Do not judge her
on her looks,

Her fails. 
For she doesn't not ride on rails.

She rides her own way. 
A way no other person chooses.

And if you choose to judge her.
Judge her on her tries, And thoughts.

Love her for who she is

and who she plans to be.


“Do not judge me by my successes,  judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.”

Wrote from my deeply heart.
Cehh --'

Moga Allah Redha.

NNK
GewaardeerdeLeider.

Comments

Popular Posts